Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspirational Quotes Everywhere You Look!

Have you noticed that everywhere you look there are inspirational quotes?

It's not a bad thing.  It's a good thing.  It's a great thing.  But, (isn't there always a but?) I have always felt that the impact of quotes are significantly less than you realize.

It is:
  1. It's in one ear, out the other and back to your life grind.  When breaking down the quote, does it really make sense?  Does it have the impact that it even should have?
This post for me is to experiment to see how a picture looks in each of these posts.  What I would like to do is insert a picture with a quote.  Then on the side of that quote, I will evaluate meaning.  There are subtle skips in meaning that leave huge holes.  You'll see what I mean when I begin writing this.  For now, I want to insert a picture somewhere here.  I would like to have the images be consistent size and the text consistent in format.

Keep in mind, some quotes (most of the inspirational ones) are great.  Anytime you are reading these quotes you are putting good things in your mind.  My job here is to inspire you to think more about meaning.  By doing this, we can understand your real inner energy more clearly.

The picture was taken in my hometown off of a dirt road on Maple Hill.  This is an area that I love where you can see the horizon.This particular quote (and most everything by Rumi) is one that I like.  Most of the pictures and posts that appear on my Facebook page fit into my good quote list.  Generally, I try not to make posts that have subtle misses in meaning.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment