Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Daily Plan

How can I do more good in the world?  I realized a long time ago that I simply want to be a positive influence. Sometimes I make mistakes. Sometimes emotion tries to rule the day.  But, I always come back to the question of, 'how can I help?'

Through the course of the day there are actions that I can take that are supportive to other people and some that are non-supportive.  I can be kind.  I can be compassionate.  I can be supportive.  I want to shift the balance to positive influence.  Who knows where this will take the world?  When we do this, we are shifting the energy of the world.  We, then, are acting with a different level of love and, importantly, reacting with a different level of fear.

We can react on love and respect or we can react from anger and blame.  When you treat someone with respect, they carry that to their next encounter.  You allow them to bring more of their own positive energy into play.  It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment